With the amount of transactions happening every day, there is an increased pressure on the private banks and wealth managers to better plan, execute and analyze the financial procedures. This calls for reliable assistance in making financial planning faster, more efficient, and more comprehensive.
What is Financial Planning Software?
Financial planning software is a program that helps private banks and wealth managers manage, analyze, and keep a record of their clients’ finances.
How does it work?
Financial planning software can be customized according to needs and programmed to whatever the manager needs to record and obtain. Once that is done, a wealth manager can keep carrying out transactions without recording, analyzing, or interpreting them manually.
Why is it important?
Financial managers have much more to do than sit and enter data in sheets and manually interpret and analyze it for all their clients. Since financial management software does all this for the wealth managers, it gives them a lot of time to spend on more important things such as reading the market trends, forecasting them, and coming up with strategies for the benefit of their clients.
About this New Financial Planning Software
Wealth in a Box is a revolutionary technology infrastructure built by Valuefy. The most significant feature of this financial planning software platform is that it brings the front, middle, and back-office wealth management on a single platform.
How and why it will change everything
Wealth in a Box will change how financial management happens because of its unique five layer architecture. With these five layers, the app offers financial managers the agility that they need, powered by sophisticated technology, to deliver the best services to their clientele. One of the most significant features of this software is that it greatly reduces the operational costs and increases the efficiency to increase ROI for both advisors and their investor clients.
The Five-Layer Architecture of Wealth in a Box
- Aggregate: With this application, you can aggregate the data of more than 50 banks and financial managers on a single platform
- Transact: You do not have to use a third-party platform to conduct transactions. You will be able to manage the transaction of multiple users through this very software.
- Analyze: The platform allows you to analyze all the transactions and convert them into visualizations to help managers get details at one glance.
- Advise: Using the software, financial managers can also create and produce investment policy statements to enable their clients to make informed decisions about their investments.
- Engage: The platform also helps financial managers engage with their clients through personalized portals for a greater understanding.
Its impact and importance
Wealth in a box is not just a software, it is an entire ecosystem that works towards making wealth management and customer experience much more efficient and easier to manage. This unique preposition makes Wealth in a box the best option for financial managers if they are looking for a more integrated platform without having to build one for themselves.
Conclusion – The future of Financial Planning
A financial management platform like Wealth in a Box will revolutionize financial management because there is less focus on tedious data-handling operations. It gives more scope for financial managers to think more strategically as the analytical part of their job is taken care of by the platform.
Valuefy is an investment technology lab that gives Technological assistance to the leading financial institutions across the globe.